Our preschool ministry is designed for your child to see and feel the love of God in a safe, fun, and creative way! We want your preschooler to have a great experience so they will want to come back and allow you to be able enjoy your time in worship without any worry!
Our preschool ministry reaches kids from babies through pre-kindergarten age. Each preschool classroom is staffed with caring volunteers that nurture every child while looking out for their safety and well-being. We want to partner with parents to help raise their child in the discipline of the Lord.
We strive to create a comfortable and safe environment where children can encounter Jesus and the truth of the Bible right on their level!
We seek to introduce our preschoolers to our amazing God through the Biblical truths that:
- God Made Them
- God Loves Them
- Jesus Wants To Te Their Friend Forever
We have taken many steps to ensure that your child is safe while you are in the worship service:
- Great volunteers who love children and want to help them see the love of Jesus.
- Video system that will allow you to view your child in their classroom from the hallway.
- Secure check-in system to ensure your child never leaves with the wrong person.
- All volunteers have been screened and background checked.
Canopy Kidz meets Sunday mornings at 9:30 and 11 am in the Main Building.
For more information on the preschool ministry, contact our Canopy Kidz Directors, Jesse and Melissa.